Skincraft Skincraft

ees gud

I never thought I would bother with minecraft skin editors, what with having photoshop, but this thing has everything Photoshop has (relevant to minecraft skins I mean) except its a lot more convenient with the 3d viewer and whatnot.

Goin Up Goin Up

can't. stop. playing.

Excellent game. I love the art.

Lofty Tower 2 Lofty Tower 2

I agree.

Pretty boring. I usually like these types of physics-related games too. The art style and theme were pretty boring as well.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Jimbo is right

It's all fine and good if you like what you do, but I don't think "Bringing back creativity" really describes it. Stick animation is just too overdone. No matter how creative and different your sick man deaths are, there have already been plenty of creative and different stick man deaths, and thus it just isn't creative or different anymore.

The only thing I have a problem with is how seriously you seem to take this, and how much you defend it.

Also, about Kirnkels, yes. I would tell him to do something different already.

Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

ha.

Because poop is funny. (no sarcasm intended)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

nooo!

my data got erased too.

this game is really great though.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

heh..

"its like feeding frenzy on xbox arcade"
yeah, except this game was submitted in 2003.

Celebrity Pedigree Celebrity Pedigree

same problem

i get that error too. and i cant see any stats either, but i thought that was just because the ones you start out with arent worth anything, but i guess its the same problem that other guy has.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

i love this game.

i love all the features. it seems about as good as a 2D physics game can get. :D
but some suggestions: customizable outline thicknesses, more sandbox levels, more stuff to do when you select multiple things. like changing motor settings and stuff.

Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008